Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring is Finally Here

All of the boys getting the remote controlled off road vehicle going...
Do you like my first haircut? Don't I look like a big boy now?

I like it!



Cayden helping daddy get ready for his Saturday fishing trip. He's been practicing (and actually does quite well reeling and casting) and will be going with daddy this summer. Gary found a decal for his jeep that says "daddy's little fishing buddy" in kid like writing. They are best buds for sure. Looks like it's you and me going shopping Dawson-- for this summer anyway! :)

1 comment:

Judy said...

What???? No new pictures since April 25th??? Summers here & I'm sure you will now have a little more time with their blog. Beautiful little guys!!!