Mothers of little boys work from son up to son down.

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Cousins



Mom and Dad returned safe and sound from SC and went down to pick up Grammy the following day. We had a great time visiting with her and the boys last weekend and I think she
really enjoyed spending time with half of her great grandsons. :)




Jackson William Davis is 5.5 months old and the sweetest little baby! I wish he would teach his "big" cousin Dawson a thing or two about sleeping all night long. I can't complain though...he has been such an easy going baby other than that.










Cayden is thoroughly enjoying his role as the "big boy". He has a big job to do...he has "my baby" (dawson), "my jack-on", and his "sista baby" (his pretend baby sister who is actually a boy ??? figure that one out!) to watch over. He is so comical about everything and so so sweet and gentle with his little brother and cousin.





No comments: